Monday 6 April 2009

Welcome to Cream Tea review

A very warm welcome to my blog. My name is Emma and i'm an avid fan of Stately Homes and their sweetest accessory the humble British Cream Tea. 

With a National Trust membership card in hand it has been and is my continuing mission to sample the cream tea culinary delights of this fair country. However, I stress to add that this blog will include reviews of not just cream teas at Stately Homes but ones consumed in tea shops and even shop bought scones for DIY cream tea making. 

I hope you find this a useful guide to the cream teas just waiting for you out there. But most of all i hope it encourages you to go out and seek your own here, there and everywhere. The cream tea is a pleasure which shouldn't be underestimated. 

Happy Cream Tea-ing. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment